Thank you for your interest in King Hagen Lawn Care!
It's HOT! Take a look below for basic lawn care and watering guidelines, Contact us if you have any questions!
General rules on when to consider watering this season:
To ensure healthy and beautiful lawns, follow our fertilization and weed control program.
Ask us for your free analysis and lawn care estimate. Optimal fertilization is all about timing and slow release. Wrong fertilizer applied at the wrong time will result in overgrowth and a compromised root system. Trust us to customize an effective program for your lawn.
1. Never mow low - mowing grass short ALWAYS will result in turf loss and may lead to brown patch fungus. We can contain this fungus to just a blemish disease as long as the grass is mowed high.
2. Never water between noon and midnight.
3. Follow watering instructions outlined above.
4. Fertilize properly; we will keep an eye on that!
5. Get crabgrass control in place.
The most important thing we can do for your lawn is begin (or continue!) a comprehensive Lawn Care Program tailored to the specific needs of your turf, including fertilization and weed control, responding to current weather conditions. Through Summer we will be working on our scheduled lawn care applications as well as aeration and seeding. Our fertilization and weed control program includes a 5-point application plan for success.
Contact us today with any questions you have about our lawn care program!
Considering our current hot days and dry weather, be sure to raise your mowing height so grass can propogate and stay healthy through these drier periods.
AND...enjoy time with your family and loved ones this Summer! My own family will be busy on lawns and making art (find Laura's paintings on Laura King Fine Arts)!
Charles A. Hagen, President & Owner, KHLC